Welcome to the City of Karlstad
Karlstad is growing town located in northwest Minnesota. Numerous private businesses, industries, churches, and families fill the thriving town. Minnesota State Highway 59 runs through the heart of Karlstad with Highway 11 intersecting at the famous fourway-stop at the center of town. This leads to Karlstad being a major connection point between various sought after destinations such as Lake of the Woods, Canada, Lake Bronson, Seven Clans Casino, and Karlstad's very own - Wagon Wheel Ridge which is home to Kickin' Up Kountry!
City Clerk/Treasurer Job Opening
- The City of Karlstad, MN is seeking an energetic, self-motivated individual with the ability to work well with the public to fill the Clerk/Treasurer Position.
Salary Range: To be determined.
Supervised By/Reports To: The City Council.
Supervises: All other City Employees.
- Minimum Requirements: High School Degree or Equivalent.
- Working knowledge of management
- Accounting, finance, & communication skills
- Supervision abilities
- Economic development abilities
- Computer skills
- Administration abilities
- The ability to communicate, verbally and written, with the public
FOR A COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION AND APPLICATION, CALL THE KARLSTAD CITY OFFICE AT
218-436-2178, OR STOP AND PICK UP AN APPLICATION AT 104 1ST ST. S., SUITE 100.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS 5:00 P.M.NOVEMBER 3, 2017